|Providing Health Care to the
Better Burmese Healthcare (BBHC) is a grass roots non-profit organization working to improve health care to the poor and education of the local medical professionals in Burma, through providing health services, capacity building and resource enhancement.
Your donation can provide:
• $5 –one month supply of one blood pressure medication
• $12 –one month supply of one diabetic medication
• $20 -Echocardiogram
• $25 -35 –one month rent for clinic
• $100-200 –one month's salary for one doctor at a regular clinic
• $250 –one month's medication cost for one clinic
• $4500 – one year's cost to run one clinic
This money supports the salaries of physicians, office staff, office rental, medical equipment, medication, basic testing and continuing training.
Better Burmese Healthcare (BBHC) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit, non-religious, and nonpolitical humanitarian organization. All donations are tax-deductible.